friday the 13th part 3 square


it's mid-october, the leaves are changing, i just saw danzig in concert two
nights ago...yeah, it's safe to say that i'm in full halloween spirits right now.

i love 80's era slasher movies...and what better way to celebrate their
glorious cheesiness and creepiness than by illustrating one of the greatest
of that period's horror icons: jason voorhees!

this is a bit of a new style/format for me...i hope to work on a few more
"just-for-fun" designs like this in between my other projects.

4 Comments:

Blogger RAWLS said...

Nice one. Happy Halloween dude!

October 18, 2008 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Adam Frazier said...

Tom,

Your are is amazing, to be quite honest. I love every single piece my eyes have met here. I'm from the Blacksburg, VA area so the Hokie Bird is especially cool.

I know you do commissions, but what if I wanted to buy a print of something you've already done - like the Creature from the Black Lagoon for instance?

Thanks,
Adam

afrazier.blogspot.com

October 22, 2008 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger david kow said...

you´re so great !! ilove all yours posters...are amazing!!!

November 13, 2008 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Patricio OLiver said...

bloody amazing

December 28, 2008 at 7:50 AM  

Post a Comment