silverhawks commission



wings of silver, nerves of steel... silverhawks!
partly metal, partly real... silverhawks!
soaring through the highway of the heavens in their flight,
silverhawks, a rainbow in the night!


re: "partly metal, partly real"...what? metal's not real?

unlike transformers, gi joe, thundercats and masters of the universe,
this was one of those 80's cartoons (along with bravestarr) that was
not part of my regular television diet as a kid. not that i didn't like
it, it was just slightly off of my radar somehow. still, i cannot deny
the awesomeness of those character designs...or that theme song.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chogrin said...

I am crying tears of joy right now! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 27, 2009 at 11:57 PM  
Blogger Chogrin said...

This would be such an inspiration to have on the Autumn Blog!

April 27, 2009 at 11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember this,,, hey very good work,,, congratulations,,,

April 28, 2009 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Patricio OLiver said...

amazinb JOB! WELL DONE

May 3, 2009 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger Lipe said...

=~~

OH GEZ!

I remeber them...I still sing their song! *addicted*

A GREAT WORK! Congratulations!

Even im only 20yrs, they were part of my tv routine, since here in Brazil all thos eseries came with ages of delay... -.-'

I was just thinking about improving my vectorial drawing skills and then just received this link from my teacher (im a graphic design student)! Its a signal! lol


Congratulations again! Admirable work!

May 19, 2009 at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment