octodemon t-shirt


the octodemon is my first creation for an awesome new t-shirt website called riptapparel. they are going to be making this design available for purchase on friday, august 7th at 12:00 AM CST (check local listings) for the low, low price of $10 + shipping!

if you like the shirt, buy one for yourself (and one for your girlfriend, your friends, your friends' girlfriends, etc.)...but remember once it goes live, it's only available for 24 hours... and then it's gone forever...so don't wait!

5 Comments:

Blogger Patricio OLiver said...

what a marvelous T shirt! I want it!

August 4, 2009 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Adam Frazier said...

What happened to your store? I'm dying for those three star wars prints to go with all the monster prints I got from you!

Adam :)

August 6, 2009 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger the_JCW said...

congrats on the print, it brought me to see the work on your site. Love everything here, keep it up

August 7, 2009 at 3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great design, man. I'm sorry it's too late to buy a shirt, as I just discovered it today and it's already in the graveyard.

As to Ript: I can't imagine how there's anything but a tiny bit of exposure involved for you and your design by way of a one-off, $10 shirt, or does Ript actually pay you for the design? It would be totally rad if they were selling thousands and you got a small piece of each, but it seems impossible that they're selling many per day of each new design.

August 8, 2009 at 10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also meant to add that it's an interesting promotional model for Ript to have "limited editions", but it's f****d when you are too late to buy something as cool as this design of yours and there's no further opportunity. Great for the lucky ones, but bad for me. :(

August 8, 2009 at 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment