cowboy/samurai posters



here's my entry for the autumn society's upcoming east meets east show at AxD. the show is a visual exploration of japanese pop culture's effect on american pop culture.

my original pieces, (oh-so cleverly titled "cowboy" and "samurai") will be available as individually framed, very limited (only 2 each!) 10" x 20" prints.

i'll be attending wizard world philly all day on friday, but i'm going to try to stop by the gallery for the opening...hope to see you there!

show opening
friday, june 11th, 2010
5-8 pm

location
AlwaysbyDesign
265 S. 10th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
ph: 215-627-6250
web: AxD

3 Comments:

Blogger Ken Christiansen said...

Brilliant...

June 7, 2010 at 12:54 PM  
Anonymous Chuck said...

Really drawing my interested given how much I've been playing video games western Red Dead Redemption recently. Nice work!

June 14, 2010 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger dylansdad said...

I seriously can't own these? That breaks my heart. This is too brilliant to limit to only two each.

June 14, 2010 at 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment