3G: ghostbusters poster



...and here's my third and final poster created for gallery 1988's upcoming
3G show. (you can check out my gremlins and goonies posters here.)

the exhibit will be a showcase for members of the illustration collective known
as the autumn society, and will feature artwork inspired by the 80's classics "ghostbusters", "goonies" and "gremlins".

in preparation for designing this poster, i sat down with "ghostbusters" for the first time in a looooong while. it was a staple of my childhood movie watching diet, and it's amazing how well it holds up. perfect comic timing, an original story (almost non-existent in movies today), and awesome special effects make for a true classic. oh, and rick moranis rules.

listen... do you smell something?

show opening
friday, september 3rd
7-10 pm

location
gallery 1988
7020 melrose avenue
los angeles, CA 90038
ph: 323.937.7088
hrs: tues-sun 11am-6pm
e-mail:gallery1988@aol.com

6 Comments:

Blogger Amy Wilke said...

Yummy! I think this one is my favorite.

August 16, 2010 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Chogrin said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 17, 2010 at 2:30 AM  
Anonymous kind2311 said...

an awesome piece to say the least however, Ray says "neutronize" your field, not "neutralize"

good ol' technobabble

August 31, 2010 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger Emanoel Melo said...

Dude I must buy this poster! But wheeeere? O.O

October 27, 2010 at 3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you sell prints of this? You work is awesome!

November 11, 2011 at 10:58 PM  
Anonymous Teenygozer said...

No indication of where to buy this fabulous poster, despite several questions about it! I'd buy it in ten seconds flat if offered the chance. Heck, I'd sell it in my store.

October 25, 2013 at 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment