terminator poster



when i heard that the colonial theatre would be screening "the terminator" in april as part of their first friday fright night series , i knew i had to do attack it... it's one of my favorite movies of all time!

i'll never forget watching "the terminator" for the first time at a sleepover sometime around 1984-1985. i was at matt sobolewski's house and i distinctly remember my 4th grade mind being blown by the time travel aspect of the film and my 4th grade heart pumping a mile a minute as i witnessed the relentless nature of arnold's path of destruction through LA. top all of that off with stan winston's endoskeleton (which, along with his "predator" design will go down as some of my favorite movie monsters ever), and you have a movie that would leave an indelible mark on me as a kid and would inspire me for the rest of my life.

"sarah connor?"

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Teran said...

Cool work! Cheers man!

February 6, 2011 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Always like your Colonial art. Good work.

February 9, 2011 at 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment